A need
I've had this want to write for quite some time but I feel as if I have so much to say that I'm not exactly sure what it is I need to say. Wonder if that's typical...seems it would be...seems it is to me, I know.
So, work is stressful but I actually opened today at 430am and didn't come out from behind the bar except for.my two breaks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself....I think I actually only saw two customers. I am glad I opened and not just so I could go to LaTasha's class.....she kicked my ass and I never did step either. I really.had fun and sweat my ass off....totally wanna do it again..hope I'm not too sore for dance class tomorrow.
To medicated or.not...that's the question.
*deep sigh*
So, work is stressful but I actually opened today at 430am and didn't come out from behind the bar except for.my two breaks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself....I think I actually only saw two customers. I am glad I opened and not just so I could go to LaTasha's class.....she kicked my ass and I never did step either. I really.had fun and sweat my ass off....totally wanna do it again..hope I'm not too sore for dance class tomorrow.
To medicated or.not...that's the question.
*deep sigh*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Comments
Post a Comment