Weekend
Yep, it was a pretty good weekend. Went to see Kenzie for her birthday party and took Angie and Marc with me. He met mnd and all. I believe it went really well. It was unique and different. I enjoyed myself. We had stayed in the nas hotel for the night and had what I can absolutely say was the best sexual intercourse I have ever had! There is just something about him. Something about this one that is so comfortable, so natural and so...in the chances of sounding cliche...perfect. funny how I saw him last night with cheetos and I didn't see them fully...just noted that when I eat them I love he flaming hot lime ones...sure enough...that's what he had...then today I saw him with a bottle in his hand when we were at the store....I asked if it was vitamin water...he said yep....I asked....its not xxx is it...sure enough, it was. I'm not sure if this having so much in common is a good thing but so far I adore it and I'm so happy with him. I can't even note the words for how naturally smiley I have become. Now I stay with him tonight...as Angie dropped us off...I feel bad I didn't go home...she didn't though...but he asked me to stay and here I am...he will take me home in the morning for work. After all, this will get difficult come the 21st when my next class starts. I will have to make sure I make time. This one...I'm keeping. Yep.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Comments
Post a Comment