Thy self
Know thy self, right? Or to thy own self be true....or any others that have to do with that. I'm here flogging because I'm on day four of being off my medication. So far, its great. I do feel a bit blah but I don't think its from not being medicated. Other than that, I just feel a bit alone. I feel unmotivated again but then again I feel determined. I'm not sure if its being off the medications or not but I feel my ruminations returning with a vengeance. I don't wanna feel alone. I don't wanna be so stressed but its the better end of the stick than how I have been. I don't feel bad but I'm not feeling excellent. I feel very...in the middle....calm...Zen....and as if I needed to talk so I made myself talk on here. Back to my old me but a new and better, updated version. I hope this me is good enough for myself again...I'm sure my shitty committee will be back soon. They usually keep me motivated or seriously down and his time, down.....I'm NOT having it! So, a bit of Daria before I call it a night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Comments
Post a Comment